Sunday, November 13, 2005
all i want for christmas.......

At the request of my husband (what do you want for Christmas? why haven't i seen your list?) - here is my christmas list! fun fun fun.

The Emperor'sNew Groove DVD
garlic press
Leahy CD
Star Wars 1-3 DVDs (wide screen)
brown and/or black beaded headband
exercise ball DVD or book
black ribbed turtleneck - fitted
argyle sweater
Gone w/the Wind DVD
Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling (book)
tweed/herringbone pants size 7/8
Harry Potter DVDs
silver chain necklace w/toggle clasp & heart pendant
small hymn book
beading stuff; esp. black beads






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner