Monday, December 05, 2005
shopping...and shopping.....

well i got lots of christmas shopping done today. this is good news. also went to walmart to get GROCERIES. those jokers had the top level of parking closed off. NOT COOL. so of course two levels of people trying to fit on one level of parking during the busiest month of shopping all year = really NOT GOOD!!! so that was somewhat annoying.

but in other news, i went to *the GAP* and got to buy lots of christmas presents. and this year, for the first time in recent memory, i didn't buy anything for myself! wonder of wonders. so i feel pretty proud of myself.

later this week spencer and i are going to a christmas party; complete with the requisite WHITE ELEPHANT gift exchange. so tell me; what is the best (funniest) white elephant gift you ever received/saw? i would *love* to hear about it.

til next time...........






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

What a great site Football backgrounds wallpaper La domain esemar panasonic p p511 phone batteries Online belk &aposs payment blowjobs kostenlos

1:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner