Thursday, August 31, 2006

i found this quote on Yes, I am JUST a Mom.... today and had to share. it reminded me immediately of my sweet husband; he's my best friend.

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities." (William Arthur Ward)


in other news -- ok, there is no other news. tomorrow i'm going back to the pain clinic. i'm scheduled for more trigger point injections, but i don't think that's gonna go down. we shall see. i certainly didn't receive any benefits from the last treatment.

also, we're moving on saturday. so if posting is spotty, it's only because i'm busy, not because i don't love you!!






8 Comments:
Blogger Erin had this to say:

Good luck on the move, I hope you don't have to move too far. We haven't moved in over 4 years, and I look forward to and dread the day we do. Good luck.

10:58 AM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Yes, that's a wonderful quote!!!! And you're blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

I'm sorry the trigger point injections aren't working. Maybe it's going to take a few more times. Ya think?

Best of luck with the move. I know you're not feeling well... don't over do it. The recovery is horrible!

Thinking of you...

12:44 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

good luck with the move. I loved that quote. So true.

Lisa

8:19 PM 

Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

Great quote! I pray the injections go better this time! Hope you enjoy your new place!

6:49 AM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

What a great quote! Just found your site off of DYM's and am always happy to find someone who lives in my former environs (I was a Sugar House gal).

Good luck with your move!

9:17 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Good luck with the move, and the pain clinic visit!

11:02 AM 

Blogger Krisco had this to say:

That is a great quote!

Good luck with the pain clinic. I hope it goes (went) well.

11:21 PM 

Blogger Grim Reality Girl had this to say:

Love the quote too! I'm going to save that one!

8:09 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner