Sunday, August 27, 2006
more randomness

it's sunday; i'm feelin' good.

i woke up this morning at 7 am (early for me) to cramps. serious cramps. i know it sound girly and whiney to complain about menstrual cramps, but some of you know that cramps can be really bad. am i right? there are cramps where you feel a tinge now and then, and then cramps where you feel like you can't move and are laying on a heating pad. that was me. i made my husband get up and find me some meds; and mercifully, they worked. this was the second round of defense, b/c the first round (midol) didn't do ANYTHING. please tell me there is someone out there who knows what i'm talking about?

in any case, i'm doing good now.

what else? tomorrow is my first trigger point appointment at the pain clinic. i'm excited. i'm really really hoping for the best. but trying not to expect too much or get my hopes up, you know? keep your fingers crossed for me, say a prayer for me (if you also believe in prayer).

i went to one of my good friends' wedding yesterday; it was beautiful. i cried. there was more family drama than was desirable. but thankfully, the couple is doing well, and headed out safely for their honeymoon.

also? on a completely unrelated note, i feel that i simply MUST show these to you. my nephew (he's 3) has a pair of madras shorts, and every time i see them, i'm jealous. i want a pair of madras shorts!! they are SO cute and preppy and adorable! alas, i believe i must wait for a lower priced pair than these. :0)






4 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

drama? tell me all about it? who got married? love you, the nosy muum

11:42 AM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

I know you have tried everything for you headaches, so I'm probably suggesting something that might have already been tried, or you don't believe in, but it's worth a shot. Have you tried accupuncture? I have a heard a lot of good things about it and helping out with stuff that modern medicine couldn't. But I also know there are a lot of people who are against it, if that is you, then forget I said anything.

8:39 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

I'm eager to hear how your appointment went today. I'm just hoping, hoping, hoping that you'll find something that will work so you can get back to playing the piano!

Oh and all of the other stuff, too. :)

12:06 AM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

I would love to hear how the trigger point appointment went. I'm all for exploring all the options for finding relief. Good luck!

Lisa

6:58 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner