Monday, August 21, 2006
miscellaneous pictures for MONDAY!


well blogger is surely taking its sweet time with uploading pictures today! above is the cheesecake i made for my dad's birthday. it was yummy.

below is a picture of my niece's slice. we served it with strawberry slices, and as you can see, the strawberries have all been eaten. also, a small taste was taken of the cheesecake. however, it was found not to be to her liking. so what do you do? pour your milk on it, of course! lol. i had a good laugh when we saw her plate later. so i had to take a picture and show it to you all.

we still haven't found an apartment -- luckily we've got about 3 weeks to find somewhere before we leave here. plenty of time, right?

and finally, a picture of me and the graduate; my little sister, G. :) congratulations!!!






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Nice photos! Your sister looks very happy. Congratulations to her. I think I would have been tempted to eat the cheesecake despite the milk. I love cheesecake.

9:33 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner