Wednesday, August 16, 2006
THURSDAY THIRTEEN!!!


Thirteen random thoughts


1. we've decided to move.
2. i'm glad.
3. hopefully closer to spencer's school
4. and hopefully nicer.
5. this move is made possible by a financial surprise this week.
6. i also bought some SWEET black boots (nine west) at Ross for $30.
7. regular price? $125.
8. i know, i'm awesome.
9. i'm also exhausted; physical therapy wore me out.
10. and i didn't even DO much, mostly she just poked and prodded and hurt me.
11. back to the black boots; they have a kitten heel, and pointy toes, and are Sooo cute.
12. Ross also had calvin klein jeans; which were amazing, but i wanted mine to be an inch longer. alas, no jeans for me.
13. i'm excited to choose an apartment though! mostly so we don't have to look anymore! bwahahahaha!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Link up below, and please leave me a comment; tell me about your 13, or something you're grateful for today. Have a good one!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








10 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Yeah I'm first! At least you got to have an actual PT visit, and they didn't reschedule you.

Good luck choosing an apartment, I think we are going to be moving in the next several months too.

7:26 PM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

Glad to hear the good news! Good luck finding a place. What a great surprise that must have been! Congrats! My list is up!

8:33 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

if you're a 6, i have a too-long pair of ck's i don't want!

8:52 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

alas, holymama, i'm an 8. :)

but seriously, how cool is it that someone i've never met just offered me a pair of jeans? wow. i love blogging.

you're the coolest, holymama. :)

9:37 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

I'm glad you were able to see the PT... at least they didn't mess up in scheduling! But I am sorry they poked and prodded and hurt you so much. Hopefully the next visit will be better!
Right on! You are my kinda gal... I love bargains! And I love bragging about my bargains just as much ;)
Happy T13... mine are up!

11:03 AM 

Blogger Kimba had this to say:

Always good to find a new place to live...and awesome shoes!!

Happy TT...stop by mine!

12:37 PM 

Blogger Kimba had this to say:

Always good to find a new place to live...and awesome shoes!!

Happy TT...stop by mine!

12:38 PM 

Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

I love shoes. Finding the right pair of shoes can brighten any day I say!

12:47 PM 

Blogger K had this to say:

I love finding good deals at Ross! Or good bargains anywhere, really!

Good luck with the apartment hunting!!

2:35 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

Whoa, congrats on the move, and the boots. You go girl.

Lisa

5:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner