Wednesday, January 03, 2007
R.I.P. Frank

my fish, Frank died while we were gone. :( i think he didn't know to eat the vacation feeder tablets. but it could have been something else. of course i feel kind of sad, b/c even though i haven't had him long, we spent the better part of everyday together, me chillin' on the bed, and him swimmin' around his tank. also i feel badly, b/c maybe it would have been a better idea to give the whole tank to someone to watch and feed him, instead of trying to do the vacation feeding tablets.

Labels: ,






6 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

rip, Frank, sorry to hear about your fish's demise

2:38 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Poor Frank... My son woudl be so sad, he lost both of his fishes a few months ago. The one here (Fred) and the one at his dad's (Fred Two). We had a funeral for Fred, and he cried-- was quite sad.

6:29 AM 

Blogger Grim Reality Girl had this to say:

Sorry about Frank. Was he a beta? Seems like there is no middle ground with them -- they either live long and prosper or depart when you blink.

11:11 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Awww...bless your heart! I'm sure it was just his time to go. Its been my experience that fish either live for years and years or for just a little bit. Next little guy will be a years and years one.

3:19 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

Aw, that is so sweet. I am sorry to hear of Frank's death. My goldfish jumped out of her bowl to her death in a bizarre fish suicide when I was a child. Very puzzling.

Lisa

5:31 PM 

Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

I had a betta once. My mom killed it while I was away on vacation. (She did not feed the Captain).

9:31 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner