Tuesday, May 13, 2008
gah

i officially have a sleep PROBLEM. yesterday i was able to take a 2 hour nap. awesome, right?

right.

not like i had a lot of other stuff to do or something...

so you'd *think* i'd have slept like a baby last night, right? for hours and hours. i wish. the tragic truth is that i slept soundly until 4 a.m., when for some reason which is not apparent *to ME*, i woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.

so sad.

has anyone else had experience with insomnia and an MAOI? i'm hoping against hope that my doc will get back to me soon and he'll help me improve this situation. seriously, this sleep thing stinks.

i'll be back with less complaining soon. :)

Labels: , ,






4 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

sorry about your insomnia. that sounds stinky.

5:14 PM 

Blogger Migraine Chick had this to say:

So sorry to hear about your insomnia. It sucks when you can't sleep!

4:54 AM 

Blogger Sue had this to say:

I've had insomnia experience, but I don't know much about MAOIs. I hope you get some good, quality sleep soon.

11:02 AM 

Blogger Diana Lee had this to say:

I'm sorry your meds are creating such problems. I've been pretty lucky that my meds tend to help me sleep rather than keep me awake. Missing sleep just makes everything seem more bleak, I think. Hang in there, and I hope it will improve very soon for you.

Diana

7:45 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner