Monday, October 31, 2005
warning: rant ahead

halloween night; the trick or treaters haven't started to come yet......and we're just warming up dinner. i was planning on making chicken enchiladas tonight (yummy) but my head hurts too much to do anything, so we're warming up chicken nibbles instead. a poor substitute. :( today the neurologists' office (Dr. R) called AGAIN -- apparently his personal emergency will be keeping him out of the office for the next week and a half. AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! sooooo the next appt. they made for me is Nov. 17th at 11am. grr. this doesn't make me happy AT ALL! so i told the lady who called that i'd like to get in to see one of his associates, or ANYTHING sooner than that, if possible. i explained the daily headache thing. she said she was putting me on the top of her list, in case he came in next week at all and could fit me in. am i really on any list? probably not. call me cynical, but i have a *feeling* that it is just something good to say to get off the phone w/me. i can understand it's not her fault, but it's NO ONE"S fault, and i just continually have no appointment, and thus no chance to try something new that might help me get better! ok, rant complete.
november marks one year that the migraines have been daily. not my favorite kind of anniversary to 'celebrate'. ah, well. such is life.






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

my dear child, I wish I could take them all away for you, love you , Mom

1:28 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! Free amateur men eating pussy videos Husband dildo rosacea skin care College+scholarship+ice+hockey 2003 body civic kit Health care plans and ratings picture of a flat tire Seventeen+cut me some flowers Aunt judys mature hairy Milf mature hardcore plump seroquel efficacy dildo up vagina Bizarre dildo insertions adult toys albuquerque nm List sex toy stores belden village oh back pain arthritis relief arthritis pain relief Picture of mustang horse running

2:06 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

best regards, nice info Tiny toons comic sex florida automobile insurance company India olympic football nude mature sexy women swimwear online Camping pyrenees Crest whitestrips sample mature nights tgp Aprilaire 600 humidifier pad

2:47 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner