Wednesday, November 02, 2005
tonight is the night~!

yes, i feel pretty set on it; i really WILL make chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight! they obviously aren't going to be gourmet or anything, BUT i just haven't been feeling well enough these past4/5 days to do any cooking by the time dinner came around. here is the recipe http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&recipe_id=54290..... simple, but hopefully yummy! i went to costco w/my sister this morning, and bought LOTS of chicken! of course, you can't really buy just a little bit of anything, that's the point, right? right.
hopefully tonight spencer and i are going to the Utah museum of art for a Day of the Dead celebration; music, art, dancing, etc.! i'll keep my fingers crossed for that.






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

3:47 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner