Thursday, December 15, 2005
it all began at walmart

that's right. my headache was much better today......then i went to walmart. and i'm being serious here, not even joking, that my headache was 10 times worse when i left that store. now it could be the millions of other shoppers, and the fact that i couldn't go around a corner without running into someone, or waiting for someone, or WHATEVER. it also could be the noise associated with said people. but i honestly think it's the flourescent lighting. no, no, hear me out~!

i think since my headaches are caused by seizure activity, the fast flickering of flourescent lights makes my headaches worse. i've noticed it when i go to stores, and also at church (where they also have flourescent lighting).

does that mean i can have an 'i hate walmart' shirt too?






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

y'okay! we'll put it on your Christmas list!!!

6:29 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner