Monday, December 12, 2005

well it's monday again! only 12 shopping days left before christmas....so says my desktop counter.

i'm feeling better this morning than i was last night; no nausea and not a bad headache, when last night i had both! spencer and i have decided that it is almost definitely the sour cream; not that it's bad (b/c it's not), but it's reduced fat, and i never get that kind....they were probably out of the regular, full fat version at the supermarket....but maybe my stomach doesn't appreciate the low fat version? i don't know. weird. i'm gonna throw that sour cream out TODAY!

not a lot else going on here.....you might have noticed my new glittery name (upper left hand corner...) spencer had to help me get that on here. but i love it!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner