Friday, December 09, 2005
TGIF

well, it's friday at long last. and i am babysitting. if you can call it that. my only 'charge' is upstairs, asleep. it's naptime. but since mom is gone, i guess it has to be babysitting, or else they call it 'abandonement', right? Right. but having such an easy job (for a few hours) leaves me time to not only breathe, but also update the blogging world. i hope you haven't missed me *too* much.

life is good; the concert last night was GREAT - i've heard renee fleming's recordings before, but have never seen her live. she was amazing. the motab was amazing. all the other ppl.; you got it, amazing. so it was really fun, and we went to one of our favorite mexican places for dinner; alberto's. lest you think this is some kind of ritzy joint, let me reassure you, it's NOT! it's like a fast food version of authentic mexican food (made by mexicans of course) -- so it's cheap, but really good! that was fun.

how does my head feel today? not too good. looking forward to some time laying down in bed...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner