Sunday, January 15, 2006

ok, so how cool is THIS? pretty darn cool, i know. i was telling my sisters about it the other day, so there it is! expensive i know; especially since it's expensive anyways to make ice cream. but neat for sure.

i got to see my fam yesterday; we went to see a movie together in downtown SLC - called Joseph Smith, prophet of the restoration. it was really good. afterwards we hung out at my sister's house and talked for a few hours. it was so good to see them all.

i have now talked to everyone who was there on Christmas day, and have not solved the mystery of the lost christmas presents. tragic. i'll make another thorough search of the apartment tomorrow. the thing is, my sisters and i all got (kind of) the same thing - similar enough that someone could've accidentally grabbed mine without noticing. but such is not the case. :( i continue my search. onward and upward!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner