Friday, March 17, 2006
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Luck of the Irish

1. Are you Irish?

Nope.

2. Are you by any chance wearing green today?

no. :( ::sheepish::

3. What kinds of special things do you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

well, i planned on kissing my husband; he has scottish/irish blood in him..and is a RED HEAD! and my sister invited us over for a special irish dinner.

4. Do you believe in luck? How about fate?

i believe in luck, persay, but don't believe everyone has either bad luck or good luck. i think everyone gets some of each. i definitely don't believe in fate. sorry.

5. What would you do if you found a pot of gold?

first order of business is to turn it into US $. after that.....depends a lot on how much it is! paying our bills and buying a house...paying for our education, that comes first.






4 Comments:
Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

Yeah, we didn't really get green for the holiday either.

How cool that you are studying the music at the BYU. I went there and got a BA in general music-- my instrument was voice and I opted for the BA when I dropped out of music ed. Anyway.

Nice blog.

9:46 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

1: I am, half- the other half mexican-- quite the temper, LOL!
2: I didn't- but made sure teh kid did!
3: We had green mashed taters... that's about it.
4: I believe in luck & fate about as much as anyone else-- fate more so, but I'm not really into all that!
5: Easy-- pay off bills!

7:08 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it!
cellulite and liposuction Anti cellulite massager covington buy bontril Rubber sauna suit saab engines Cellulite subcision How to make laser beam alarm system the mars volta- roulette dares sites for cures to remove spyware or adware Dial internet access providers Hp 3330 toner cartridges pay click strategy promotion marketing ppc per http://www.thebestcellulitecreams.info/Cellulite-exercise.html cellulite lotion How long does xanax work

5:20 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

best regards, nice info » »

4:52 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner