Monday, March 13, 2006
Show and Tell!

taking a cue from Daring Young Mom and Blackbird, i'm going to show you MY EYE!! fun fun.


also have one other thing for you to check out:

right. now check out the girl standing in the middle. take a close look. at first you might thing that she's wearing one of those oh-so-popular prarie skirts. BUT in actuality, they are pants. YES!!! shocking, i know. i screamed when i saw it. i seriously don't think i've ever seen an uglier article of clothing. the very idea, from the inception was flawed. .... wait till you see this one:

the description says: Bisou Bisou® Voilled Tiered Palazzo
$29.99 Tiered palazzo pants combine the soft drape of a skirt with the comfort of pants. Button/zipper closure. Front yoke with embroidery. Flared leg. 41" inseam. Cotton. Machine wash, line dry. Palazzo pants are imported.

you read that right. TIERED PALAZZO PANTS. oh, the humanity. jcpenney, you have embarassed yourselves. those are horrid.






7 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

It's not enough that they're pants trying to be a skirt, but they're trying to be an ugly skirt! And on top of everything else, they're diapermess brown!!!

Ugh. I'm with ya, sis.

1:55 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

mmm...diapermess brown. a descriptive adjective i never would've thought to use....

they say motherhood changes you. ;)

3:47 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

Okay, so I loved (haven't owned any since college) the skirts- could never wear that as pants.

2:13 PM 

Blogger Chilihead2 had this to say:

OK, I will admit to LOVING my gaucho pants. Love them. You can make fun of me all day and I'll still be wearing them. But no way, no how am I falling for the tiered-prairie-skirt-palazzos-in-diapermess-brown (stealing the color from above). Huh uh.

4:10 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

gaucho pants look great on tall, thin, beautiful women.......sadly, i don't fit that description. but i'm pretty sure that these 'tiered palazzo pants' could never look good. on anyone. :)

5:17 PM 

Blogger JD had this to say:

I have to agree with you on the horrid comment bad pants! bad pants!

6:32 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ok, so call me a freak, but I LOVE these. Tried some on, too small, didn't have my size or I would have bought them. I loved the way they looked -- only problem was that they were made for Very Tall women -- they dragged the floor. So in that sense they would have made good floor sweepers.

I like them. They're very bohemian.

BoHoWannaBe

9:04 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner