Thursday, March 16, 2006


Thirteen of my Favorite Bands! YOUR NAME


1.Dave Matthews Band
2. Sarah McLachlan
3. Radiohead (ok, my husband hates this one; he's tried to like it, but he can't.)
4. Guster
5. Dixie Chicks
6. Live
7. Faith Hill
8. Norah Jones
9. Elton John
10. Maroon 5 - saw them live and LOVED IT!
11. Simon and Garfunkel
12. The Beatles
13. Tori Amos
yeah, i realize some aren't 'groups', but there's my list anyhow!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Snickerdoodles
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
8. Whiskey Talking
9. Ardice
10. Music's the medicine of the mind...
11. Domesticated Bloggage!
(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








11 Comments:
Blogger Virenda had this to say:

Okay so here I go...

1. LOVE LOVE this band

2. Every since my best-friend died my freshmen year in high school and they played a song by her, well I can't listen without crying. She is fantastic though.

3. Yeah, not so much.

4. HUH? Don't know em.

5. Yeah I like them

6. They are okay. I mean they are GREAT writers and all but their music, doesn't quite do it for me.

8. LOVE her. I always listen to her music when I need to wind down.

9. Love him.

13. My husband LOVE this woman, a little to much if you ask me. ~wink~

I pretty much listen to everyone on your list...

Have a great Thursday.

3:19 PM 

Blogger Denise had this to say:

#1,5,6,7,9 are on my favorites list as well!


Mine are up.

Denise

3:20 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

I love most of them! #9, 11, 12 aren't hugfe favorites- but the rest sure are!! :) Happy TT!

3:24 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Fun list. I also saw Maroon 5 live. They're amazing. That guy can dance like no one else I've ever seen!

My TT are up here:

http://heatherduncan.blogspot.com

Hope you're feeling well.

Heather

3:26 PM 

Blogger Denise had this to say:

RYC: The aliens show up when people don't have a registered gravatar at www.gravatar.com (a free service, by the way)

Thanks for stopping by!

3:28 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I like most of these, too. Especailly DMB, Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones, Maroon Five, and Tori Amos. I like Simon & Garfunkel a lot, but I prefer Paul Simon's solo work.

3:31 PM 

Blogger owlhaven had this to say:

Hi Emily-- thanks for visiting. i felt very out of touch reading your list... I have heard of Faith Hill though!!
Mary, mom to many

3:53 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Yeah, mmhmm, yup, yes, uhuh ;)

(I don't know Guster or Live) Fun list!

Thanks for visiting today!

4:07 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

ah, good 13, mine is up!

4:31 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

Mine are UP!

6:59 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2:34 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner