1. the Gap - i especially love the Gap on clearance
2. Walmart; seriously, i'm sorry for those who hate it, but it's so great! there's so many awesome things there!
3. Express -they're almost always running a buy two get the third free deal on jewelry.
4. victoria's secret - expensive, perhaps. but they seem to last for me better than other bras.
5. American Eagle - almost exclusively the clearance, but i did buy a pair of bermuda shorts last summer for full price. they are amazingly cute.
6. Old navy. sale and clearance. what more can i say, i like a bargain?
8. the dollar store; i love going in there and just buying whatever i want (my husband is cringing as he reads this) because everything's only a DOLLAR.
9. ebay. must admit i've never actually bought anything on Ebay, but i do browse quite a bit. :)
10. in the same vein, craigslist. ditto. never bought, always look.
11. scrapbooking stores. whew. i can blow some major cash in there.
12. any shoe store. again, i can blow some major cash in there.
13. target. love shopping there. always find fun stuff.
thanks for stopping by :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
8. Whiskey Talking
10. Music's the medicine of the mind...
(leave your link in comments, I�ll add you here!)
I LOVE the Dollar Tree and Target. And yes, Old Navy does have some great clearance bargains, as does the Gap.
My 13 are up.
I mainly do all my shopping at Walmart since it's the only department stores around except Rose's. I'm hoping a Target will open a store here one day. I'm one of the few women that hate to shop.
Thanks for visiting my TT. Have a wonderful evening. Be Well...
I *lurve* ebay and probably spend far too much money on it.
The Dollar Store, eBay, TARGET, Old Navy... you're my kinda girl!
These are a few of my favorite things...
Thanks for visiting and linking to my 13. :)
It was fun reading your list!
You've never bought anything on eBay?!?! Oh, my....how can anyone have such self control?!? LOL I have bought more stuff on eBay over the years than any normal person should have...lol Maybe because you can find ANYTHING there!
I LOVE eBay! Just bought two things on there this morning, in fact. They have everything, and usually for much cheaper than anywhere else. Just can't count on quick shipping, is all. And Target. I LOVE target. It's a great store. Especially since, sorry, I'm one of those non-Walmart-ers. :-)
Sorry so late! It's been a busy, busy week. Happy belated Thursday, though.
[url=http://fbgsxnhd.com/ciab/aytw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://udrdijcj.com/gcan/mtml.html]Cool site[/url]
http://fbgsxnhd.com/ciab/aytw.html | http://rejanebn.com/qlvu/jnom.html