Thursday, March 09, 2006
so much to say, so much to say..

anyone else singing along to that DMB song in their head? no? ah well.

the headache is even worse today, thanks to changing weather and a snowstorm. :( it's really bad; definitely in my top 5 alltime worst headaches. so i won't complain anymore, and will leave you with a funny i got in my email today:

A Polish immigrant goes to the Wisconsin Department of Motor
Vehicles in Milwaukee to apply for a driver's license and is
told he has to take an eye test. The examiner shows him a
card with the letters:

C Z J W I X N O S T A C Z

"Can you read this?" the examiner asks.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replies, "I know the guy!!"

have a great day everyone!!






4 Comments:
Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

I feel your pain. Get better!

12:20 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

sorry, doll, hope you feel better soon

1:53 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

5:15 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. free nude web cam and chat inexpensive king size mattresses 80 whr 9-cell lithium-ion battery Khepra skin care Liquid supplement manufacturers Leed's mattress

10:03 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner