Saturday, April 08, 2006
saturday

welllllllll -- tonight is date night for us!! we're going to the dollar theater (is there any other date? i don't think so) -- to see King Kong. i'm pretty excited, although i hear it's 3 hours long. whew. that is a LONG TIME for me to sit in one of those theater chairs. movies today need an intermission like they used to have (ok, i realize this was before i was born, but it did exist). i need to get up and stretch my legs, have a potty break - you get the idea.

the weather here is super nice; sunny, breezy and 68 degrees. whew. it doesn't get any better than that. yesterday, same. tomorrow -- same. exciting.






4 Comments:
Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Perfect weather. Just perfect!

Oh. I've been meaning to tell you. Jacob and I just watched The Muppets' Wizard of Oz. OMG. Hilarious! We loved it. Pepe Prawn was THE best!

10:18 PM 

Blogger JD had this to say:

ohhh and awwwwwwe the new digs are awesome!! The weather is yuck out here too! Rain, I hate the Rain.

1:44 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Oohhhh. Date night is so sweet. I hope that you guys had a fun time.

I know what you mean about King Kong. It is LONG! We got it on Netflix and my husband and I actually had to make an intermission.

10:24 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

best regards, nice info Mg 500 valtrex Thyroid and hair loss Omega psi phi khaki shirt Corporate loans to labour http://www.hiking-trail-kawartha-lakes.info/Site-de-camping.html Isuzu suv parts Cheap buspar generic Pronunciation venlafaxine How to ween off paxil pvc corset dress Totally free web cams Breast augmentation natural http://www.teenfuck3.info/Pregnant_sex_free_pics.html

10:13 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner