Tuesday, March 28, 2006
hellllllo Tuesday!

thanks for all your get-well wishes. i am feeling steadily better as today progresses; the rain is coming - or maybe has already come. once the barometer change is complete - mwah hahahah. (sounds like a lab experiment) but seriously, once the barometer change is complete, my headache should be back to a normal (tolerably bad) level! hooray!

so i have to tell you guys (my bloggy buddies) about something my husband and i have been laughing about - pretty much nonstop - since we first saw it. it's the muppets wizard of oz, with ashanti. yes, you read that right. sounds like a kids movie, maybe, but stay with me! the real star of the show is PEPE THE PRAWN (he's not a shrimp, he's a king prawn!) and he is hilarious throughout the movie. but one of our favorite lines is, 'okay,i'm going to have to call you back. the diva, she's having a meltdown.'. ...he closes the cell phone, which is actually a candy dispenser. very funny. if you have actually read this far (not likely), go to this site so you can hear a sound byte of pepe; the thing i really love is how he says OKAY. just go, listen. ....it'll be worth it! and turn on your speakers! he'll start talking right away!

see now, wasn't that worth it? hilarity, am i right?

that's all i've got!






5 Comments:
Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

That is too funny! One of my favorite movies is "The Muppets Christmas Carol" and my cousins and I actually have a tradition where we watch it every Christmas Eve and sing "Tonight there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas." Fun times! Thanks for giving me a happy thought!!
Oh and BTW I understand the barometer thing completely! The pressure changes are terrible when you have chiari malformation!

2:05 PM 

Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

LOL! The muppets are always good for a laugh.

7:06 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Girl... I understand barometric pressure! It's like we have our own weather system!

"The Wizard of Oz" is my favorite movie. Jacob gave me "The Muppets Wizard of Oz" for Christmas. I still haven't watched it. I need to. Now's the perfect time with my new Christmas couch and table... ;)

I clicked the link... can't wait to watch the movie!

11:03 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

best regards, nice info » »

2:26 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner