Thursday, April 20, 2006
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen things I'm thankful for today|
1. my husband - for always helping me to get the household chores done and making me laugh every day
2. my dad - for spending time with me
3. my mom - for always having time to talk, and calling to check up on me
4. my sister - for letting me come over and hang out with her and her kids
5. my other sister (no blog) :-( - for making me laugh everytime i talk to her
6. the gospel of Christ - for giving me hope through difficult times and pain
7. in-laws who care for me and are always trying to help me find a way out of this headache
8. the necessities of life we so often take for granted; abundant food and shelter
9. ice cream for soothing hurts at the end of a tough day
10. flowers and mountains, and other beauties of nature that brighten my life
11. my sister's kids, for loving me, and giving me someone to spoil and adore
12. email, the internet(thanks al gore), and a cell phone - for keeping me connected to the world
13. sunshiny weather!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Link up below, and please leave me a comment; tell me about your 13, or something you're grateful for today. Have a good one!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
| posted by Emily at 11:20 AM
Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:
Gosh you have all of this wonderful family AND ice cream! :) You are one lucky girl. I truly hope you are having a headache free day.
- 12:01 PM
Heather had this to say:
Wonderful blessings. It feels so good to take time o just feel grateful.
- 12:30 PM
Ames had this to say:
I am lauging hysterically at your number 12....cute girls.
Mine are up…..Go check out my T13
- 12:38 PM
Karen had this to say:
You have a beautiful family! The pictures of the kids are precious and that hubby of yours, well he's not bad either. *grin*
- 12:44 PM
Frog Legs had this to say:
It's always nice to read a "I'm thankful for..." list. :) Have a great Thursday!
- 1:04 PM
TNChick had this to say:
So sweet. I, too, am thankful my hubby helps around the house - a great deal actually. nature, sun, kids, ice cream - i'm thankful for all of it, too :)
- 1:08 PM
Noncommittal by nature had this to say:
yup yup! Love my NiceBoy, his help, ice cream, flowers and mountains... all things meant to make us happy!! :D
- 1:18 PM
Sonya had this to say:
Great post. Beautiful kids!
- 1:23 PM
Master Enigma had this to say:
Very nice post. Made me smile.
Though the internet would never make my list.
My own 13 is just thankful that it is up today over at http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/
- 1:53 PM
Denise had this to say:
Very nice post. You have a very nice life. I'm happy for you! :)
- 1:55 PM
The Green Family had this to say:
Such a precious family. You are a very blessed woman! Reading your words made me stop and thank God for all the same things I have in my life. Thanks
- 2:19 PM
Heather Smith had this to say:
Great 13! Aren't nieces and nephews the best! Happy Thursday!
- 2:25 PM
Kelly had this to say:
CUTE kids! Cute cute cute!!!!
Happy Thursday to you!
- 3:02 PM
Feathers had this to say:
That was a beautiful list you posted, and you have a lovely family too :)
- 3:38 PM
Michelle had this to say:
Great list! Isn't it wonderful to have a terrific husband. My TT is up too.
- 5:47 PM
Jane had this to say:
You have so much for which to be thankful. How blessed you are. Thanks for sharing your blessings.
My list is up too!
- 6:45 PM
Mary had this to say:
Great list! My tt is up too!
- 7:01 PM
Chi had this to say:
I really enjoyed reading your TT...you are very fortunate. *s*
- 1:14 PM
Krisco had this to say:
That's a great list. Very thoughtful!
- 2:52 PM
HolyMama! had this to say:
thanks al gore...?!! you're cute, emily!
what a fantastic family you have!
- 10:03 PM
Back To the Main Page