Thursday, April 20, 2006


Thirteen things I'm thankful for today


1. my husband - for always helping me to get the household chores done and making me laugh every day

me at zions

2. my dad - for spending time with me
3. my mom - for always having time to talk, and calling to check up on me
4. my sister - for letting me come over and hang out with her and her kids
5. my other sister (no blog) :-( - for making me laugh everytime i talk to her
6. the gospel of Christ - for giving me hope through difficult times and pain
7. in-laws who care for me and are always trying to help me find a way out of this headache
8. the necessities of life we so often take for granted; abundant food and shelter
9. ice cream for soothing hurts at the end of a tough day
10. flowers and mountains, and other beauties of nature that brighten my life
11. my sister's kids, for loving me, and giving me someone to spoil and adore


12. email, the internet(thanks al gore), and a cell phone - for keeping me connected to the world
13. sunshiny weather!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Link up below, and please leave me a comment; tell me about your 13, or something you're grateful for today. Have a good one!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








17 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Gosh you have all of this wonderful family AND ice cream! :) You are one lucky girl. I truly hope you are having a headache free day.

12:01 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Wonderful blessings. It feels so good to take time o just feel grateful.

12:30 PM 

Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY had this to say:

I am lauging hysterically at your number 12....cute girls.

Mine are up…..Go check out my T13

12:38 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have a beautiful family! The pictures of the kids are precious and that hubby of yours, well he's not bad either. *grin*

Happy TT!

12:44 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

It's always nice to read a "I'm thankful for..." list. :) Have a great Thursday!

1:04 PM 

Blogger -tnchick- had this to say:

So sweet. I, too, am thankful my hubby helps around the house - a great deal actually. nature, sun, kids, ice cream - i'm thankful for all of it, too :)

1:08 PM 

Blogger Kathy had this to say:

yup yup! Love my NiceBoy, his help, ice cream, flowers and mountains... all things meant to make us happy!! :D

1:18 PM 

Blogger Sonya had this to say:

Great post. Beautiful kids!

1:23 PM 

Blogger Master Enigma had this to say:

Very nice post. Made me smile.

Though the internet would never make my list.

My own 13 is just thankful that it is up today over at http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/

1:53 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Very nice post. You have a very nice life. I'm happy for you! :)

1:55 PM 

Blogger Gidget had this to say:

Such a precious family. You are a very blessed woman! Reading your words made me stop and thank God for all the same things I have in my life. Thanks
Teresa

2:19 PM 

Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

Great 13! Aren't nieces and nephews the best! Happy Thursday!

2:25 PM 

Blogger Kelly had this to say:

CUTE kids! Cute cute cute!!!!

Happy Thursday to you!

3:02 PM 

Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk had this to say:

That was a beautiful list you posted, and you have a lovely family too :)

3:38 PM 

Blogger Jane had this to say:

You have so much for which to be thankful. How blessed you are. Thanks for sharing your blessings.
My list is up too!

6:45 PM 

Blogger Krisco had this to say:

That's a great list. Very thoughtful!

2:52 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

thanks al gore...?!! you're cute, emily!

what a fantastic family you have!

10:03 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner