Friday, April 14, 2006
TGIF!!

yes -- i'm excited for the weekend - mostly so i can (hopefully) spend more time with my husband. he's been super busy at school the past couple weeks, and i am dying for some ALONE time with him! maybe a date tonight or tomorrow.

our taxes are done, which is GREAT news - and tonight we're having pizza for dinner - woohoo! some meeting he's putting on at school is providing the food. :) mmmm, no cooking! love it, love it, LOVE IT!

we went to a party last night, some church friends of ours were having their 50th anniversary. it was a great party, really well done. and it made me think how different the world is NOW from how it was when they were married in 1956. whew. clearly i wasn't around in '56, but i've got some ideas. ;) then of course, i thought about when spencer and i are celebrating our 50th anniversary; it'll be 2054. weird. it sounds like something out of a futuristic science fiction movie. speaking of marriage; last night before we went to the party, i was lamenting all the housework i had to get done, and how disappointed i was that i hadn't taken care of it. i DID get to the grocery store, but that was about it. so he spent about an hour or so cleaning the kitchen and putting away laundry, sweeping the kitchen and vacuuming the front room. what a GUY! i felt like this huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. why do i feel so attached to a clean house? i don't know. it seriously stresses me out when things are messy or dirty.

anywho, i hope everyone has a great Easter -- our plans are just to go up to my parents' house on sunday. my other sisters and their families will be there too! looking forward to it, of course, and hoping my headache will be tolerable that day.






3 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

What a sweet husband!

Happy Easter.

4:30 AM 

Blogger Carrie had this to say:

Your husband is wonderful to do that. I love a clean house, but it is getting hard the more kids that I have. Love your blog. Happy Easter.

10:19 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! » » »

4:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner