Saturday, July 29, 2006
the ABC's !

Grandi, over at Grandi's Grazings had a fun meme up - i wasn't tagged, but thought I'd join the fun!


Accent--i don't know, ohio? midwestern, possibly?
Bible book I like -- love love love isaiah.
Chore I don't care for -- cleaning the bathroom
Dog or cat-- i don't have either, but if i could it'd be a cat!
Essential electronics-- i've gotta say a/c, cell phone, laptop and fridge!
Favorite movie-- probably Gone with the Wind
Gold or silver-- silver and/or white gold. only.
Handbag I carry most often-- in the summer, probably my big pink one.

Insomnia-- an unfortunate side effect of migraines.
Job title-- hm. homemaker?
Kids-- none.

Living arrangements-- my husband and i live in a one bdrm apartment.
Most memorable moment/time-- probably my wedding day
Naughtiest childhood behavior-- bullying my siblings.
Overnight hospital stay-- last summer to try and 'break the migraine cycle'. obviously did not work.
Phobias-- ferris wheels. i have this recurring dream where i crash to the ground and die. unpleasant.
Quote -- by henry david Thoreau; 'i have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.'
Religion -- LDS (mormon)
Siblings -- 1 older sister, 2 younger sisters, and one younger brother.
Time I wake up -- whenever i feel like it. gosh!
Unusual talent -- sensing a storm before it arrives.
Vegetable I refuse to eat -- pickled beets. ugh.
Worst habit-- biting my nails.

Xrays-- um, yes? i've had them?
Yummy stuff I cook(or make) -- my favorite is thai mussaman curry. mmmmm...
Zoo animals I like most-- polar bears. they are so fuzzzy and cute!

Tag yourself and join in! let me know in comments that you're playing!


V






4 Comments:
Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

Really enjoyed your post, but am feeling soooo uncreative to do one myself. sorry about the migraines. i hope they get better for you.

7:35 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I'm playing!

7:42 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Random, but I don't think your blog picture looks like you. End of discussion.

8:35 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

fun post! :) I'll play later-- I'm just blowing off steam reading around right now. ;) Love the bag, and "N" describes me, LOL!!!

10:10 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner