Sunday, July 09, 2006
it's MEME TIME!

whoo hoo!!! i was tagged by Krisco, and am more than happy to join in !!

Five Things In my closet

clothes. lots.
my hanger with belts and scarves
my husband's clothes - he doesn't use very much room, luckily.
shoes - - this is something of a family joke. i have upwards of 80 pairs of shoes. go ahead, laugh.
my bathrobe -hangs in there since my hook broke off the door.

Five Things In My fridge
pudding dessert - one of my husband's favorites
jug of green smoothie; has fruit and spinach. actually tastes very good.
skim milk
yogurt, cheese, etc., other dairy products i can't eat right now
lime jello. my dessert last night. i made the jello GEL!

Five Things In My car
sun shades
small yellow pages (this is awesome)
empty water bottle
coupons for restaurants
blanket for sitting on

Five Things In My Purse
Phone
gum -- extra peppermint
medicine for any possible migraine situation
wallet
ear plugs. also important for headaches when loud noises are around.

I tag:
the Edge
the Muum
Queen Beth
Chilihead
the House Warden
Holy Mama!
Novelist in Training
Denise

dream big, right?






6 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

I did it

5:58 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

Me too

8:42 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

yummmmmm lime jello. Must eat lime jello.

Lisa

11:53 PM 

Blogger Krisco had this to say:

i LOVE having the phone book in my car!!

I always know a kindred soul by that one.

I remember a girlfriend I met once, and when we both realized the other person had a phonebook in her car, too, we were totally bonded. And she did become a great friend. : )

12:45 AM 

Blogger blackbird had this to say:

I'll bite...

at my place.

1:52 PM 

Blogger Chilihead2 had this to say:

Doh! I just found this! Mine will be up Saturday.

8:25 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner