Thursday, August 03, 2006

thanks for the banner go to Novelist in Training!

Thirteen things i'm looking forward to:

1. this weekend; my sisters and mom are getting together for GIRL'S weekend. there'll be good food, lots of laughs, and all sorts of hilarity.

2. monday; my first physical therapy/trigger point injection appointment at the pain clinic. i, of course, have high hopes.

3. trip to oregon; coming up later this month to visit my grandma; i adore her and love visiting the oregon coast!!

4. birthdays this month!! there are 3....i'll leave it at that. (and none of them are mine).

5. a shower today!! hooray! i've cleaned my kitchen, and now i get a shower!

6. going to the pharmacy later; NOT!! i hate going to the pharmacy with a passion unequaled. it always takes forever and i always end up paying waaaaay more $$ than i'd like.

7. maybe a date tonight? spencer?

8. my blog actually working; yesterday, not so much.

9. visiting my in-laws for christmas; this is way off, i know, but i'm looking forward to it, anyhow.

10. leftover pizza for lunch! yum!

11. shopping for gifts later on today; i just love shopping for presents!

12. leftover pizza for lunch!

13. reading everyone else's thursday 13!







6 Comments:
Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Trigger point injections and a GIRL'S weekend. Life's grand!
What's for lunch? ;)
Happy T13!
(I've missed stopping by. I thank you for popping in every now and again to check on me and your encouraging comments! It's always nice to get a message from ~sassy~ Emily!)

1:20 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

1. Have fun!!

2. I hope it works!

3. I'd love to visit Oregon!

4. Hmmm....so WHEN is yours?

5. Isn't it sad when we start looking forward to showers as if it's not a daily thing? LOL

6. Pharmacies are evil!

7. I'd hope with Spencer. Or were you sort of asking him out on your blog? ;P

8. Get away from Blogger if you can.

9. At least you like your in-laws.

10. Email me a slice, please.

11. Me, too!

12. Ditto #10.

13. Yup...me, too!

1:44 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

I myself love the oregon coast, my family and I are heading there this coming week and renting a house on the beach. I hope you have fun!

3:04 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

Have a fun time with the girls. Sounds great.

Lisa

5:59 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Responding a little late--I've barely been on the computer since posting my own TT late Wednesday and finally posting again this afternoon. Lots has happened online since then!

So glad to hear you have all these things to look forward to. I'm especially anxious to hear about your appointment on Monday. I so hope it goes well for you.

I love leftover pizza, too--if it lasts long enough to be left over, that is! And I know what you mean about looking forward to visiting your inlaws. Mine live on Hilton Head Island. We've been going there every other year, but I'm kind of sort of wanting to go this year, too. The beach, the pelicans, the hot tub, the family time, even the airplane ride. Okay, now I'm excited.

5:34 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I'm glad you have so much to be looking foward to!

6:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner