Friday, August 11, 2006
|Thirteen random thoughts|
1. we just found out that our lease runs out at the end of this month.
2. so we're trying to decide where we're going to live -- today.
3. i forgot that our lease runs out this month; i thought we had till the end of sept. b/c i'm stupid like that.
4. we're thinking seriously about moving up on campus.
5. i also really want to go visit my sister today!
6. i've been trying all week to get over there, but have been busy and/or not feeling well enough.
7. i went to a bridal shower last night; and we didn't play ANY games. it was refreshing.
8. sometimes, does it seem like life's going too fast and you want just a day to catch up?
9. i'm feeling that way now.
10. but at long last i got all the pain clinic appointments worked out.
11. it took forever on the phone. and i'm thinking, isn't this what you do? why is it like pulling teeth to make appointments with you?
12. these ppl. need to clean up their act. i'm irritated with them.
13. sorry for such a grumpy sounding 13! i'm really not; just frustrated!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Link up below, and please leave me a comment; tell me about your 13, or something you're grateful for today. Have a good one!!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
| posted by Emily at 10:58 AM
Lisa Goldstein/Kelly Kelly had this to say:
oh, man. good luck finding a new place.
I have totally had days like that too!
- 3:18 PM
Denise had this to say:
I wish I could find a new place. One in which I won't need Vaseline every time I pay the rent. :P
- 8:59 PM
Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:
Yea...no games at a briday shower. Can I get a Woot! Woot! :)
- 10:20 AM
Back To the Main Page