Saturday, January 06, 2007
6 Weird things Meme

I know a lot of others have done this meme before, but since i haven't, here goes! i was tagged by Deborah at Weathering Migraine Storms.

"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

where to begin?

1. i can pop my sternum.

2. i like to have my toenails painted all the time.

3. i own a ridiculous amount of shoes. the number is greater than 75, but i haven't counted recently. it only adds fuel to the (teasing) fire.

4. i don't like chocolate ice cream. it doesn't taste good to me.

5. every test the doctors run on me says i'm perfectly healthy, but i still have headaches all the time!

6. when my eyes water, i like to wipe my tears on my husband. yes, really. i don't know why.

i'll admit i had to have help from my husband to think of this list. and now, for the tagging! i will tag Edge, Muum, the other Emily (on the off-chance that she missed it), and Leigh Ann (again, on the offchance that she missed it). let me know if you do it!

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger deborah had this to say:

Em, Thanks for playing!!! Isn't it great being weird!? Actually, after reading yours, I'm thinking you're not so weird afterall. It's just me. I really am weird, like they all tell me. But like I care. I have fun. I live life to the fullest, even with the migraines. Oh, by the way, my tests are always normal, too. Go figure. I know before I go into them how they're going to turn out. It's like, why bother? So tell me, how DO you get the hyperlink to work??

6:51 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

deb -- what i do is this.

highlight the section of text i want hyperlinked. then hit the green linking button. that'll bring up a box where you need to type in the address that you want that highlighted text to be linked to. i open another window and pull up the site i'm linking to. i highlight and copy (ctrl+c) the web address, and then go back to the blog entry window and paste that address straight in (ctrl + v). that way, no mistakes with the address. hopefully that's clear if not...email me! :)

9:57 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

This doesn't even touch the edge of the weirdness that is the Sassy Lime.

I'll do it, Em. I am even weirder than you.

1:27 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

hmm, I can only think of one weird thing, the way I can make popping sounds with my tear duct (it grosses Dad out, though), oh, and I can un focus my eyes and make one 'wander'. But that's only two, other than that, I am completely unremarkable .......

2:17 PM 

Blogger Save Sheila had this to say:

I think we are twins separated at birth! I have over 75 pairs of shoes, too! But not the rest of the stuff. I do like my toenails painted, but I can't pop my sternum. Just my neck.

5:03 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner