Wednesday, October 03, 2007

my sister was saying the other day that i'd better post something new before friday.

why can't my blog just switch from a migraine blog to a shoe blog? i don't see any problem with that.

i thought i'd link to Shannon's Works for Me wednesday -- i've never taken part in the fun, but am ALWAYS reading what's going on. lots of good tips, for mothers or just people managing a home (like me). this week people are asking questions instead of sharing tips. and the last time i looked there were 215 (!) links. check it out!

ok, back to me. i spent most of yesterday with the Edge family -- very good times were had by all. aunt emily was thoroughly worn out.

and today -- today i'm feeling poorly-- it's another weather change, woohoo! i checked out weather.com (basically my most visited website ever), and they had this to say:

A VERY COLD STORM SYSTEM OVER THE GULF OF ALASKA WILL MOVE SOUTHEAST INTO THE WESTERN GREAT BASIN LATE THURSDAY. THIS STORM WILL MOVE SLOWLY EAST THROUGH NEVADA...AND STRENGTHEN AS IT APPROACHES WESTERN UTAH. THIS SLOW- MOVING STORM WILL PRODUCE SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF PRECIPITATION OVER WESTERN UTAH LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND INTO FRIDAY.


sweet. it goes on to say that the temperatures will drop significantly as this system moves out. frankly, i'm just crossing my fingers for it to move quickly. i'm glad to have the spironolactone (med for low barometric pressure migraines), but it's either not enough, or just doesn't work that well. :) i'll be back with more fun things soon! definitely Footwear Friday, if not before.

Labels: , , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger deborah had this to say:

wait, I came back to see the new shoes, AND the updated polish. What happened?

11:37 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

deb -- bad weather happened. :(

sorry i'm so lame, i'll try and get it up tomorrow.

8:32 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner