Thursday, November 03, 2005
ok, REALLY tonight is the night

due to unforseen circumstances (aka really bad migraine) i didn't make the enchiladas last night. i feel that, in order to be honest with you, my audience, i must be TOTALLY honest....even in such trivial matters ;) but tonight i did make them. they were GOOD! and easy, too. the preparation took me longer than i thought it would - and of course longer than the recipe said, but they were yummy!

tomorrow i'm going to go babysit my sister's kids in the morning; it's always fun to see them, although i can't keep up with them for long!! they wear me out, man.

so life is good; i am blessed beyond belief. my husband is kind and works hard and takes care of us, and our family loves us. what more can a girl ask for?






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

10:44 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Online home based business internet affiliate marketing www frozen cpu com White woman with ass Affiliate marketing 2005 boating orgy body civic coupe honda kit Free affiliate program all you need Fractal extreme printing digital pictures London long term life insurance Buy phentermine now phentarmine prozac

6:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner