Thursday, November 03, 2005
ok, REALLY tonight is the night

due to unforseen circumstances (aka really bad migraine) i didn't make the enchiladas last night. i feel that, in order to be honest with you, my audience, i must be TOTALLY honest....even in such trivial matters ;) but tonight i did make them. they were GOOD! and easy, too. the preparation took me longer than i thought it would - and of course longer than the recipe said, but they were yummy!

tomorrow i'm going to go babysit my sister's kids in the morning; it's always fun to see them, although i can't keep up with them for long!! they wear me out, man.

so life is good; i am blessed beyond belief. my husband is kind and works hard and takes care of us, and our family loves us. what more can a girl ask for?






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

10:44 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner