Monday, December 19, 2005
monday :-)


well, it's a beautiful monday morning here in salt lake city; i woke up and there was snow on the ground; it's actually really pretty and serene looking. and even better, i don't have to go out in it! later today i do, but this morning i am just hanging out at home, awaiting the UPS man and my husband's lappy top..... :) we're hoping they'll let me sign for it. but by the time i have to go out this afternoon, the roads will probably be cleared.

i'm feeling better today; this makes me really REALLY happy; i hope that keeps up so i can do a few of the things i've been wanting to: like make christmas cookies, make some homemade bread - you know, fun christmas stuff!






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Enjoyed a lot! Phendimetrazine work cholestoral lipitor http://www.butalbital6.info/celebrex-tabletki.html Free contact lenses canada Effect+ritalin+side Emgo battery charger isp dial up reviews

1:34 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Keep up the good work description tadalafil registered Roustabout football

8:45 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner