Friday, December 16, 2005

well, friday has come and (almost) gone, and few things of note have happened.

but one important thing DID: my doctor CALLED ME!!!
so this is good news. he apologized for the delay, and we talked about my meds and how i was doing, etc., etc., i told him that the anti seizure med was helping;but not enough. it was allowing me to have good days, but i still have plenty of bad days. so we're going to up the dosage over the next 2 weeks, and if the headaches aren't better by then, we'll add a medicine for the headaches.

it is at this point that i mentioned that i've had some 'trouble getting a hold of you' -- before i could even finish, he says, well just have my secretary page me. and i'm thinking -- 'why haven't i been paging you these past 3 weeks?' but of course i didn't say that. i was working hard to be polite, mostly so he doesn't blacklist me and never call back! soo, all in all the conversation went well. it also went EXACTLY like i thought it would, so it's frustrating to have to wait three weeks to hear it before i can change the dosage. but i guess i don't have a medical degree. heck, i don't have any degree!

ah well. so that is the situation. we shall see how it goes!!






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Keep up the good work acura rsx 2002 acura tsx secret screens prozac to effexor http://www.ford-mustang-1.info/Rhinoplastybreastreductionrhinoplasty.html plastic toy wheels parfums abusson aftershave Daewoo vacuum cleaners read reviews and http://www.down-coats.info http://www.car-alarm-manual.info

2:25 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner