Friday, March 24, 2006
Five on Friday


1. What is your favorite time of year?

spring - when everything is starting to bloom and come out of the winter blah.

2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, make it your favorite season?

summer - i love sunshine and warm weather and i LOVE being able to go swimming.

3. What is your least favorite time of year?

winter - especially when it drags on too long, or the end of winter, after we've suffered through months of it and it continues... (like now..snow in march)

4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of the seasons?

no.....maybe an animal sacrifice is in order? this question confused me.

5. What's your favorite thing to do outside?

going for a walk; hiking; swimming. i like to go hiking with my husband b/c he sees the most amazing things in nature, and takes amazing pictures.






3 Comments:
Blogger Emily had this to say:

I love spring and summer too...

Winter is hanging on here too for some reason...dipped below freezing last night,which is unheard of in Texas in MARCH....ugh....

9:51 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I've really enjoyed your blog lately. Could we trade links on our blogs?

11:42 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Keep up the good work » »

1:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner