Thursday, March 23, 2006


Thirteen quirky things about Emily!


1.i'm left handed
2. i LOVE peppermint chapstick - my two favorites are burt's bees and bonne bell
3. i went to 4 different elementary schools
4. one of my ears is crinkled up at the top; like my mom's
5. i go through phases with foods - for a while i will LOVE a certain thing and eat a lot of it, then i'll get tired of it and not eat it at all for a while
6. i was hit in the back with a discus when i was 13 (track and field)
7. i inherited my love for piano rock (elton john, billy joel) from my dad
8. i alphabetize my CDs - two groups, classical music and everything else
9. i LOVE my feet. i think they are the best looking feet ever. seriously.
10. i have had my ears pierced many times (8 holes) but only have 2 that i haven't let grow over
11. i like odd numbers better than even numbers
12. i paint my toenails almost weekly, but never my fingernails. see #9
13. i am a huge klutz. it took a while for my husband to see/believe this, but it's true. i trip over flat things. :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Snickerdoodles
2. Musings and Meanderings
3. Diary of the Nello
4. Diary of a Music Whore
5. Janne's Jabberwocky
6. Peanut Tales
7. Musings From the Edge
8. Whiskey Talking
9. Ardice
10. Music's the medicine of the mind...
11. Domesticated Bloggage!
12. Mothering on the Edge
13. Muum's Musings
(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








18 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

so, why do you think your feet are so lovely?

my 13 are up!

9:55 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Hi Emily! Fun 13.

Mine Are Up

10:53 AM 

Blogger -tnchick- had this to say:

I'm left handed, too :) and have a few other things in common, too :)

My 13 is up :)

10:57 AM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Cute list. I'm glad you love your feet. You have the best. I have the worst! Blech. I do paint my toenails. But I paint my fingernails,too. But less frequently.
I worked with a gal whose husband couldn't stand feet. Espcecially those with painted toe nails. They went to see Titanic in the theatre. And he sees her painted toes on the big screen. He was squirming in his seat. Would have loved to have seen that! ;)

11:21 AM 

Blogger Kelly had this to say:

I go through phases with food as well. I am currently on a bagel high.

11:21 AM 

Blogger Heather Smith had this to say:

Cute 13!! I alphabetize my DVD's. I don't have many CD's, but I have tons of DVD's!

Mine are up here and here!

11:51 AM 

Blogger Amanda had this to say:

I like your 13! And I like that you love your feet so much - you never hear about people loving their feet. It's all about hating feet. My list is up too - please stop by!

12:09 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

1, 3 (but I went to 3), 10 & 12 are true of me as well! :) I love to paint my toes funky. I don't think my feet are pretty though-- many surgeries (did you see that TT??) and so they are.. sad, but I still paint my toes! happy TT!

12:47 PM 

Blogger YellowRose had this to say:

I'm a klutz too! LOL We have something in common! As for painting toes...I let someone else paint them for me! I like to be pampered! hee hee

Great list, mine is up!

12:56 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hi! catching up on my blog reading today! so, you gonna post a pic of that ear? (sounds adorable - maybe one of your ear next to your moms matching ear~!)

1:40 PM 

Blogger Master Enigma had this to say:

Forget the ear picture and show us those perfect toes.

I like piano rock a lot.

You have a nice blog here Emily I enjoyed browsing around a bit.

My 13 is working on alphabetizing a CD collection right now as well over at http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/

2:39 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

KLUTZES ROCK!! I am always tripping or falling over something(I often blame my hip replacements...but let's be honest here, I have been falling on my face since childhood....)

4:37 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I, too, keep my toenails painted but never bother with my fingernails! The polish only peels off my fingernails, so it seems pointless, and my feet (which are not as pretty as yours seem to be) need some decorations. I have to say, though, that I much prefer even numbers. I'm still a little itchy because our wedding ended up on the 21st of the month, and it feels like it should be an even-numbered day, which is kind of silly.

7:03 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Sorry I didn't catch your TT yesterday. Its a cool one! Mine's up as well.

11:21 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Well done!
[url=http://ndkchuyb.com/sbzi/ynou.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sftxuaje.com/xfwd/zxgz.html]Cool site[/url]

8:36 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

8:37 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Great work!
http://ndkchuyb.com/sbzi/ynou.html | http://rofxcdei.com/nzhb/irbm.html

8:37 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Great work!
http://ndkchuyb.com/sbzi/ynou.html | http://rofxcdei.com/nzhb/irbm.html

8:37 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner