Wednesday, March 22, 2006
What's for dinner Wednesday?



What IS for dinner tonight? I'll tell you what we're having; a stir-fry with sweet and sour sauce (yes, the sauce that leaked all over the fridge....a lot was still left in the bag) and veggies.

other favorite dinners from the past have included a dr. pepper and cheetos. ah, those were the days. i'll tell you a little story to go along w/that one; i'm a music major, and i originally went to Ohio University; i went there for the first 3 years of my seemingly endless college career. and there were two vending machines on the sixth floor (where all the practice rooms were located) -- one for drinks and one for snacks. performance majors (me) are required to practice for 4 hours a day. ..... so if dinnertime happened to fall within those four hours, chances of me leaving to buy some dinner were slim. chances of going home to cook something? nil. so in any case, i had more than one dinner comprised only of items found in those two vending machines. my faves were a dr. pepper and bag of cheetos.

whew what a tangent! so tell me, what are you having for dinner tonight? or if you don't know yet, what did you have for dinner last night? i'm dying to know.... :)






3 Comments:
Blogger Erin had this to say:

Chicken Fajitas!!! I always get in a slump, where I don't want to think of what to make for dinner or cook for that matter. I like to cook and be in the kitchen (without kids preferalby), but sometimes I don't feel like making dinner. I go a few weeks where I have menus for that time and do great, but now I'm in a slump and don't want to. We'll see how long this last.

11:21 AM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

We're having lemon chicken, brown rice, cauli/broccoli, and cheddar roll/bread thingies. I remember college dinner days, LOL!

5:58 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

I'm shocked- shocked!!by your college eating habits ;)

6:00 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner