Monday, September 11, 2006

it's september 11th; i can't believe it's been 5 years. wow.

i was going to college at OU when i heard; that's eastern time, so i heard it all as it was happening, i was up getting ready for the day at school.

i heard the news on the radio, and dropped immediately to my knees. what else was there to do? my heart goes out to those who are still mourning the loss of family and friends.

___________________________________________________________

on a much less important note, we're still unpacking at our new place, and the internet is going to be hooked up any day now! then i can get back to blog-land. it's been too long, friends. i hope you are all well, and look forward to catching up SOON!






5 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I'm glad to hear that things are going well unpacking and such.

Blog with you soon.

10:41 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

happy unpacking. it will be so nice to be settled in to the new place.

Lisa

7:57 PM 

Blogger Grim Reality Girl had this to say:

Good luck settling in! How are the headaches? Hope all is well!

8:55 PM 

Blogger Melzie had this to say:

oh-- a new place!! I've missed my blogland pals. Dumb job, can't visit or nothin', it's truly sad really. LOL! Unpacking is MUCH MORE fun than packing. :)

6:05 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

OU as in Ohio University??? Did I know that about you? I went to OSU!

7:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner