Saturday, September 16, 2006
too much to say

welll.lllll, i've had the internet for most of this week. i've been visiting other blogs. but it's like there's too much to say to figure out where to start! in any case, i'm just going to dive right in and summarize.

we're at the new place. love the neighborhood. still getting settled. here's a picture of spencer in our living room, a while ago. things are looking better now.


on the headache front; no news, really. i've tried a couple different treatments at the pain clinic (or house of pain, as spencer likes to call it), and no luck. they were a nerve block and then an injection to the stella ganglion nerve.



and last of all, here's my niece and i, working hard on a mickey mouse puzzle. i didn't realize my upper arm was so huge looking! lol.






2 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I just want to say, your arms look fine. And you look absolutely thrilled about doing this puzzle. It's such a contrast to T's inner glee.

9:44 AM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

i know i look dismal; but i really was just concentrating. lol. that's hilarious but true!

9:36 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner