Monday, October 16, 2006
changes

sooo on a whim, i switched my blog over to BETA -- thinking this would just add a few new features, etc. it was kind of underwhelming because i go to comment on others' blogs, and i CAN'T comment on blogspot blogs unless they've switched to beta, too!! horrors!! soooo if i haven't commented lately, please know that i've tried! most recently, i tried to express all this to Grandi at Grandi's Grazings, b/c she was asking about this very issue!! lol.

but in other news, i have a friend to introduce you all to. his name is Frank, and he's my new fish! i just got him a week ago, but wasn't able to post with pictures, so i put it off.

here he is:

what a cutie, right? right. he lives on my nightstand, so we hang out together most of the time. that's it for me, but i'll just end with a push for those on Blogger to move to blogger beta!!! :)

Labels: ,






9 Comments:
Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I think it's funny that this is a beta post. Your beta blog and your beta fish.

12:17 PM 

Blogger "Grandi" had this to say:

Oh good - I think I don't want to click on that little button then!! Thanks for forging into new territory and reporting back!
I'm glad you're up and running again! I've missed the updates!

2:41 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

this is 'beta' confusing to me!! what difference does beta make?

3:42 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sweet Fish. Welcome to the world of clean, quiet, easy to care for pets.

7:10 PM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

So THAT'S what it is!!!! A Beta issue! Now I get it; I was wondering why my comments weren't making it to other's blogs. I ended up losing half of my profile on beta, too. But welcome to the "other side". Cute fish, too.

5:33 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Awww...this little fishie!

7:34 PM 

Blogger Windlost had this to say:

wow. sweet little fishie. when i first looked at the photo, i thought it was blue jellybeans. : )

1:56 PM 

Blogger Grim Reality Girl had this to say:

I like the Beta on beta! How do you like Blogger beta? I'm afraid to switch but I really miss being able to post pictures. What up with blogger on this? Is it an evil ploy to make us covert?

10:54 AM 

Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

Well, you are ALWAYS welcome to comment over at the mommiverse.

I use blogsome now.

Cute fish.

8:45 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner