Saturday, September 16, 2006
randomness

Mary at Owlhaven wanted me to find an item in my home in the most irrational, doesn't-belong-here location. well, since we're still unpacking, i can do better at this game than usual. but i couldn't choose just one.

first, there's the birdfeeder on the living room floor; in front of the couch.

next, there's the halloween headband (remember the flower costume?) on the microwave.
next, there's the bug spray and bottle of rubbing alcohol hiding behind a shelf for a (so far) not totally put together book shelf.

and last of all, there's another bottle of rubbing alcohol, along with anti-static spray and shoelaces, pepto bismol, etc., on my dining room table.
well, my friends, i leave it to you. which item or items are in the strangest place?






7 Comments:
Blogger owlhaven had this to say:

My personal vote is the Halloween headband!!

Thanks for playing

Mary

11:19 AM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

What? I thought everyone kept their bird feeders in the living room.

1:55 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

Which is strangest...hmmm...

It depends....do you get a lot of bird in the living room?

LOL

5:16 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

a few notes; the halloween costume headband was from last year.

the rubbing alcohol -- spencer and i both came into the marriage with a bottle of it, and we haven't seen fit to part with either bottle.

8:49 PM 

Blogger Kelly Wolfe had this to say:

nothing weird there that I can see, says the woman typing at a computer next to a can of play dough.

Lisa

12:56 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

First... the bottles of rubbing alcohol crack me up! You're funny!
Second... my house is so full of "Why is that there?" items I couldn't begin listing them. But the good thing... I can blame it on... BRAIN PROBLEMS ;)

9:12 PM 

Blogger Lena had this to say:

I'm going to go with the birdfeeder in front of the couch because that just makes me laugh!

11:42 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner