Sunday, November 05, 2006
a quick sunday post

tomorrow i'm going to go see my neurologist again. it's been a while. i'm looking forward to it, and will of course update you all here. :)

also, my husband introduced me to a really fun and ADDICTING game - this from his friend....
check it out and let me know what you think of it!

also, i'm kind of bummed tonight; earlier i went online to check out where my voting site was, and as it turns out, i'm not registered! i know i registered, but it must have been at my previous address. sooooo i don't think i can vote during this set of elections! i'm a doofus! online, it said you have to register 15 or more days before the election. if anyone has any ideas or really knows the ins and outs of registering, let me know. i think i'm out of luck, though. will have to register now for next year's elections.

well, more tommorow after i've talked to the neuro. :)

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Weren't you supposed to get your new piano today? I need pics, musically involved pics! I'm so excited for you about getting it.

I hope things went well at the Dr.'s.

4:28 PM 

Blogger Elozia Marie had this to say:

Oh man, that game really IS addicting.

I hope the Drs appt went well!

4:38 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

The game, eh, not so much...

3:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner