Wednesday, November 01, 2006
What's for Dinner Wednesday?

What IS for dinner tonight? I don't know. Here are a few options. You get to choose! it's like the choose your own adventure books.

a) baked potatoes
b) rice and beans
c) grilled cheese and tomato soup
d) leftovers
e) none of the above (must supply own idea)

so what do you think?

in other news, we bought a digital piano on tuesday! i'm pretty excited. i can play it with headphones on and the volume turned waaaaaaaay down, and the extra noise isn't enough to make my head hurt worse. it's going to be fabulous. i just am looking forward to it so much!
this is what it looks like, except it's not black, it's a cherry wood. i'll have to take some more pictures (of course) when it gets here. they will deliver it TOMORROW. not that i'm excited or anything.

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger MusicalMom had this to say:

I always love grilled cheese with tomato soup. It's yummy, easy, and a good comfort food. I always sprinkle parmesan cheese on the soup. Yum! We're probably having leftover chili from last night.

2:39 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

the piano is FAB! I am so pleased for you!

2:48 PM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Woohoo on the piano! I remember being SOOOOO excited when we bought our piano. It's just not the same when you don't have one at home to play.

And it sounds like the digital will work well for you.

Oh, and I vote grilled cheese and tomato soup. Sounds yummy.

1:12 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

What a beautiful piano. I'm excited for you (and just a little jealous!)

Love,
Dad

4:14 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

I'm so excited for you that you are getting a new piano! It sounds like you really love to play, and I'm glad that the volume be okay with your migraines. How are they by the way?

5:26 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner