Thursday, January 25, 2007
Celebrate, Celebrate!


Two big reasons to CELEBRATE:

#1 -- 300 posts at the sassy lime!!! HOORAY!!

you guys are great readers. i write about a popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth, and you sympathize with me. you keep coming back even though i complain about my headaches, meds, doctors, etc. all the time. i love you guys. thanks for making blogging so much fun!

#2 -- my brother is coming home this weekend!!! HOORAY!!!

he's been serving a full-time LDS mission in Texas for the past 2 years. i haven't seen him for 2 years, and have been writing him snail-mail. we're picking him up from the airport on sunday!

Labels: , ,






5 Comments:
Blogger Windlost had this to say:

congrats! thanks for sharing your life with us sick voyeurs/apparently-very-lonely people. :)

enjoy having your brother back - 2 yrs is too long!

3:57 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

There nothing like having a brother come home!

4:42 PM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your brother! Hey, how are your gums feeling?? :)

6:06 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

oh, the gums are the same! i'll definitely post when that thing comes out!!

9:33 AM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Congrats to you on your 300th post!

Have fun visiting with your brother.

4:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner