Thursday, April 19, 2007

wow - 21,000 visitors! on the nose when i came to write this post today!

but seriously, i thought i'd let you guys in on one of my deep dark secrets. this is just a little quirky, delightful (ha) thing i do.

when i'm on the internet, browsing around, and have looked at every site i can think of - i look at craig's list. not for anything i NEED or would even buy, but at wedding dresses. how weird is that? i love to look at the pictures esp. of brides wearing their dresses, i guess b/c it reminds me of my wedding day (sigh, so happy). but i'm clearly not going to BUY any of them. i actually have mine posted to sell! but i can't stop looking at them! i tell myself it's ridiculous, and why would i do that? but i still do.

so what do you look at online that's hilarious? when you're wasting time?

Labels:






5 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

21,000 is a lot of folks! browsing habits... hmm... last year I was obsessively looking up different colors/varieties of irises... sad, huh?

3:40 PM 

Blogger Stephanie had this to say:

Realtor.com

I like to see what stuff is going for.

7:35 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Well, now I'm going to look at wedding dresses!!

8:25 AM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

Emily,
Did you get your questions?

5:13 AM 

Blogger Windlost had this to say:

i read www.gofugyourself.com which is terrible but terribly funny.
xo

5:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner