Tuesday, March 27, 2007
in lieu of real content....

a forwarded email joke! hooray! this is pretty funny, and my fierce hatred for dental work only made me enjoy this all the more.. (#7? that happens to me ALL THE TIME!)


You know how hard it is to talk to your dentist when your
teeth are being cleaned or you are getting a filling? Well,
I decided I would make up a sort of sign language that you
could use to express yourself without having to mumble.

Below are 10 common things you might wish to say, numbered
1-10. These would be printed on a poster and mounted on the
ceiling above the dentist chair.

It would give you something to read since procedures can be
boring. When a phrase seems appropriate, you would just hold
up the corresponding number of fingers to express yourself.
The dentist would not need to stop to ask you to repeat
yourself and could fix the problem right away.

1. Everything is fine, but my nose itches.

2. When you get a chance, there seems to be spit running
down my neck.

3. So, I guess you had garlic again for lunch today?

4. You realize that wasn't my tooth that you just poked with
that incredibly sharp tool of yours.

5. I would REALLY prefer you didn't do that again.

6. Could you please suction the chunk of debris that you
missed before I gag?

7. Remember how I said I was numb? I think I may have been
mistaken.

8. Wait a minute -- maybe I am allergic to latex.

9. Just so you know, if I don't get to take a break soon, I
may bite you.

10. Please stop asking me stupid questions about myself or I
will take that paper mask off your face.

Received from Valerie Goldston.






3 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

Ha! I got this one, too, and forwarded it to my dentist!

2:03 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

#10 is my favorite! I always hate being talked to there. A visit to the dentist should be like a library - quiet.

4:20 PM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

that is hilarious. i can't wait for my dentist to see that!

12:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner