Thursday, April 12, 2007
four things

Four Things about me... Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. I worked at Toys 'R' Us - my first job

2. i worked in a department store (men's section) called Stage.

i think they're out of business now.

3. at the same time as #2, i was a waitress at a small-town diner.

4. secretary for the Special Collections of BYU's library


Four movies I have watched over and over:


1. The Emperor's New Groove. LOVE IT

2. what about bob ? also hilarious

3. Gone with the Wind - classic

4. the Lord of the Rings series


Four places I have lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio

2. Athens, Ohio

3. Sacramento, CA

4. Provo, Utah

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1 House

2. 24

3. The office

4. my name is earl


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. oregon coast

2. washington DC

3. Europe

4. San diego, CA

Four of my favorite foods:
1. peanut butter w/almost anything

2. ice cream

3. mexican food - esp. ooey gooey burritos or spicy salads

4 thai food - love love love mussaman curry

Four people who I think will respond
1. the muum

2. the edge

3. mmmmm.... terri?

4. wow, i'd be surprised if those 3 do it. :o)


Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Thai food is one of my favorites too, but I've tried mussaman curry. I'm going to see if that's on the menu at the restaurant where I normally chow down on Thai cuisine.

8:04 PM 

Blogger Sarah Jean had this to say:

I did it! and tagged some lurkers to play, too!

8:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner