Four Things about me... Things you may not have known about me.....
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. I worked at Toys 'R' Us - my first job
2. i worked in a department store (men's section) called Stage.
i think they're out of business now.
3. at the same time as #2, i was a waitress at a small-town diner.
4. secretary for the Special Collections of BYU's library
Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. The Emperor's New Groove. LOVE IT
2. what about bob ? also hilarious
3. Gone with the Wind - classic
4. the Lord of the Rings series
Four places I have lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. Athens, Ohio
3. Sacramento, CA
4. Provo, Utah
Four TV shows I love to watch:
3. The office
4. my name is earl
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. oregon coast
2. washington DC
4. San diego, CA
Four of my favorite foods:
1. peanut butter w/almost anything
2. ice cream
3. mexican food - esp. ooey gooey burritos or spicy salads
4 thai food - love love love mussaman curry
Four people who I think will respond
1. the muum
2. the edge
3. mmmmm.... terri?
4. wow, i'd be surprised if those 3 do it. :o)
Thai food is one of my favorites too, but I've tried mussaman curry. I'm going to see if that's on the menu at the restaurant where I normally chow down on Thai cuisine.
I did it! and tagged some lurkers to play, too!