Friday, October 19, 2007
Footwear Friday!




late, but posted on friday. i feel pretty good about that. :)

big snowstorm is moving in tonight, and i am consequentially feeling lousy.

but what can perk a lady up more than a fabulous pair of black boots? nothing.

i will share mine. i bought these about a year ago, at either Ross or TJ Maxx. can't remember. my husband was with my at the time, so i had to talk him into the purchase, especially since he doesn't appreciate a good pointed toe. so here you see them on my feet; but really, we all know that the reason you have a good pair of spiky-heeled, pointy-toed black boots is for wearing with pants.


that's what i wear them with, at least. i like flatter boots or a chunkier heel with a skirt.

sorry, back to THESE boots.


here they are with jeans: fabulous, no? i wore them out last night, and they made me feel so superfantastic that i knew i had to share these with you all today.

these are a nine west boot, size 7 1/2.

now ladies, is there anyone who wants to show us a new pair of shoes? (deborah, i'm lookin' at you!)

Labels: , ,






4 Comments:
Blogger deborah had this to say:

alright! I'm working on it. you suck. those are awesome.

8:46 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

7 1/2? I did not know you wore that size. Where , oh fashion guru, can I find some ballet flats in wide sizes?

6:15 PM 

Blogger Emily had this to say:

hi muum, i mostly wear a 7 - but i have worn anything from a 6 to a 7 1/2. just depends on the shoemaker.

wide sizes; i'd start at payless, and you can check kohl's online - they seem to have more wide sizes online than i see in the store. also famous footwear does pretty well w/wide sizes. check out those places and let me know. ballet flats are HUGE right now, so i think you'll have some luck there.

8:49 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You go girl! I could never pull of shoes like that.

4:59 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner