Tuesday, November 20, 2007
8 things meme



the more memes i do, the harder it is to think of new things. and i am not awesome enough to check my own archives to see what i wrote before. so let's see what i can pull out of my head, shall we?

1- one of the blogs i've started reading most recently is called 'in sickness and in health', a blog about how chronic illness or pain affects marriages. a great read for my headachey friends.

2-the thing i miss the most during my diet is ice cream. so creamy, so delicious. what can i say.

3- i was recently at a family function with spencer's family; and i was crocheting to pass the time, keep my hands busy. you know. one of spencer's aunts asked what i was making, and i told her, it was just a washcloth. she looked at my hands for a bit and said that she and spencer's grandma had been trying to figure what i was doing! lol. not only am i left-handed, but i am not the most.....rule-abiding crocheter. which i'm sure slows me down. i just found the whole things hilarious.

4-another website i've been spending time at lately -- craftster. there are forums for allllll different kinds of crafts. very fun.

5- i brought my plants all inside today - it is finally getting cold. :)

6-my shoe collection is somewhat....excessive. some (in my family) might say legendary. thankfully, i have an understanding husband and a fairly big closet.


the fact that they don't fit in one frame is somewhat ridiculous. i understand if you think i'm crazy. sometimes i think so too. but when i'm looking at shoes (in a store), there are still shoe styles and colors that i don't have or wish i had.....i'm sick, there's nothing else i can say.

7- this thanksgiving, i'm making 2 pumpkin pies and sweet potatoes. yummm.

8- i made these socks! they're warm and fuzzy. :)
they're pretty thick and chunky, more for wearing around the house than with shoes.

A nod to the Muum, who tagged me!
I am tagging
Kimmy at Snickerdoodles
Kate at the Walking Kateastrophe
Erin at My Sanity
Leigh Ann at Save Leigh Ann
Melanie at Don't Try This at Home
Terri at Wind Lost
Deborah at Weathering Migraine Storms
and last but certainly not least,
Steph at the Mommiverse

hooray!

When tagged, you must list the person who tagged you, post the rules and list 8 or so people at the end of the post.

Labels: , ,






6 Comments:
Blogger Windlost had this to say:

Hi Emily, thanks for tagging me. I will try to do it soon.

I love the blue socks! And your shoe collection rocks! How do you find things?

Hope you are feeling well and glad you are finding some crafty things - what a great hobby - endless possibilities once you get creative!

Have a great Thanksgiving!! Ours was in October and I am craving turkey again. What about your special diet. Ugh!

Love to you and yours, T xo

10:05 PM 

Blogger Migraine Chick had this to say:

I love those socks! Maybe you should start "Sock Thursday" like Footwear Friday.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

5:50 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

thanks for meme-ing it up with me! I think you are very clever to be able to crochet and make socks and all. Of course, you have seen my crocheting attempts...

11:52 AM 

Blogger Maude Lynn had this to say:

Wow, life without ice cream!

1:23 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sa WEEET socks! I love SHOES!

12:37 AM 

Blogger Kateastrophe had this to say:

Holy catch up that I have to do . . .

First, I promise to get to your Meme and won't forget!

Second, I didn't know you grew up in Columbus! How fantastic! My family still lives there! Go Buckeyes!

Third, LOVE your new hair.

Fourth, I am pretty booked while in Utah, but I will be in Salt Lake one day so email me and maybe we can try to hook up!!

Ok I think that's all for now.

11:36 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner