Friday, November 16, 2007


So welcome back! sorry for those of you who worried (deb) -- i am a-ok. the migraines have actually been worse than ever these past 2 weeks. so as much as i love shoes, i found myself unwilling to get out of bed and take pictures of them. writing about shoes, no problem, i love telling you all about my shoes. but the taking pictures..... so you can see, it was all just laziness in essence.

but i'm back! still feeling bad, but itching to talk about some cute shoes. :-)

and this week we have some of my most favorite brown dressy shoes -- in honor of the recent warmer temperatures. they're my knotted wedge heels. i couldn't remember for sure, but i thought i bought these from payless. so i looked up the brand name on the shoes (fioni) online, and they are indeed from payless. they are super comfortable, and yet (i think) really cute.



my shoe 'problem areas' are that my feet are really wide, and my arch is really high. this somewhat dooms me as far as clogs go, but as you can see, i really favor open-toed shoes anyway. these have a good stretch to the straps, and the widest part of my foot is in between straps -- this is key to making these shoes comfortable to me, i think.



like i said, these are from payless, and the brand is fioni -- they're probably from last summer. and they're a size 7.

and for interest's sake, i found a few more cute shoes made by fioni -- as well as a not-as-cute (IMHO) pair someone is trying to sell for $90!? maybe it's like isaac mizrahi for target, and there's a real line of more expensive fioni shoes? but the $90 ones are still made of 'faux leather'. i don't know. crazy.

happy friday, everybody!

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

Hi Emily!

Those shoes are too cute!

I'm sorry you're still experiencing pain daily!!! :( I do hope the homeopathic healer does some good. No. Does the whole darn thing ;) I remember I had to drink a half a gallon of carrot juice a day. To this day I can still smell it and taste it just thinking about it. And that's not a good thing :)

Thank you for stopping by the other day... and for checking in on me when you did. It really did mean a lot!

8:04 PM 

Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

your back! hooray!

:)

3:01 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

I am lovin' the color of your brown dressy shoes. Glad footwear Friday is back on the agenda!

8:40 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:40 AM 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Ooh! I love these!

6:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner