Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving

it was a great Thanksgiving.

and also, my hair is brown now.
i like it pretty well. mainly, i needed a change. and this is certainly a change.

so Thanksgiving; there was talking, laughter, and Guitar Hero.

my littlest sister K had an early lead in the competition, but was later beaten by a few of the brothers-in-law.

then it was time for the littlest of guitar heroes to have their turn.

here's T with an axe,


and my nephew E demonstrating the little-used sitting position for guitar playing.

once the guitar playing had lost its allure, there was still time to kill before we could eat! grandma invented a new game; put a leaf on every pumpkin of aunt G's pajama pants *without* waking her.
masterful job indeed.

stay tuned, next time we will feature photos taken by E and T -- you don't want to miss it.

Labels: , ,






5 Comments:
Blogger Muum had this to say:

I am lovin' the pics! It was a fun day, I'd say.

2:34 PM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Me again, I put up a few pics from Thanksgiving, too.

2:54 PM 

Blogger Kimmy had this to say:

I LOVE YOU HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks great!!!!! Love it!

Guitar Hero... I bought it for Jacob for Christmas, but don't tell :) I'm so excited! I foresee some wonderful competitions in our future ;)

hugs, my brown haired girl :)

8:33 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Such fun pictures--especially the game with the leaves on the pajama pants!

11:22 AM 

Blogger SimplyAmusingDesigns.com had this to say:

Your nephew takes better photos than I do...does he give lessons?

10:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner