Friday, December 14, 2007
Footwear Friday....on Tuesday!

Well, i am certainly not the best person to (try and) do a weekly series. i can't remember what i ate for breakfast people. but i do love talking about shoes, so we go onward and upward. :)

here we have a pair of shoes i bought at an outlet mall (or possibly DSW) in maine, the summer i was a camp counselor and lifeguard there -- 2001.

one thing i DON'T like about these shoes is that since they're covered by fabric, they scuff easily and my feet leave a mark where they've been. kind of yucky.

but as far as platform shoes go, i love these; they were made by Nine West, and they are super comfy.

and here's the top view:
and on to the side view: (as an aside, have you ever considered the contortions you'd have to do in order to take a picture of the side of your foot, including the shoe? it's strange)


so here you can see that it's about an inch platform at the base, going up to maybe 3 inches. comfortable.

spencer and i had dinner with a college friend of mine (from OU) -- it was great to see him again and meet his wife. and spencer was glad to meet an old friend of mine who wasn't an ex-boyfriend. everyone wins! we had mexican food downtown.

ONE WEEK till Christmas everybody! hope your shopping is nearly finished!

Labels: , ,






6 Comments:
Blogger kimberlie had this to say:

I've often wondered how you take the side view shoe pics...!

2:27 AM 

Blogger Muum had this to say:

Hey, shoehound, glad to see you up and blogging!

7:09 AM 

Blogger deborah had this to say:

Your nails look just perfect!

1:02 PM 

Blogger Windlost had this to say:

Oh yes, very good shoes. I love when the sneak in the extra height on the platform so the heel is not so high. You know me and heels! My foot still hurts - in fact going to the doctor tomorrow!

Hope you are well and have your shopping done! xo Terri

4:33 PM 

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess had this to say:

Those look super cute on your feet!

9:20 AM 

Blogger Iccle One had this to say:

Oh nice shoes! They look like something I would wear if I wanted a bit of a heel. My feet are too used to trainers/sneakers these days that they start complaining really early when I wear heels.

3:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I'm 25 - married, and recently graduated from Brigham Young University, studying music; I play piano. My husband is just starting his PhD program at the University of Utah in computer architecture.

previous


archives


Your Heart Out

Links to Blogs I love!

credits

Powered by: Blogger
image by: Stock.xchng
design by: girliebits.
mws banner